sound workshops designed for children and/or adults in autistic spectrum facilitated by Slavek Kwi.
Aims and Objectives:
* To bring children into the process of creation. The comprehension of this process is possible only through direct experience. Stimulating creativity through an exploration of sounds.
* Heightening listening skills to develop an awareness of sound-environment, including other participants (= facilitator), e.g. notion of tolerance. Exercise of attention and memory span.
* Creating individual techniques through manipulating objects while producing sounds: a personal form of communication, searching for connections with other participants (=facilitator).
* Enhancing interaction and communication between participants (=facilitator) through development of improvisation, getting familiar with unstable character of reality, acceptance of unexpected factors within life etc.
* Awakening interest in the world of sounds and encouraging participants to explore and develop their place within this sound world. The sound becomes metaphor for social behaviour and integration of individual within collective. Focus on self-confidence.
* Preparation for further musical development through intensive listening. Pre-musical development listening skills.
Basic concept of Improvisation